Since October 2018 I am with the fashion label unique europe in the city of Neuss as business manager. In this position I am establishing administrative processes in this fast-growing company, mainly with the digitalization of office structures and optimization of the intern cooperation.
Active in various economic professional fields since 2001, I now offer many years of experience in process optimization, transparent and goal-oriented controlling with professional reporting and BI, the implementation of dynamic quality-systems and change management. These topics always accompany technical innovation and the establishing of new digital solutions.
Also there is a distinctive hands-on mentality for the constant further development and increase in efficiency of processes as well as the realistic planning and monitoring of projects, with extensive know-how in IT, HR, accounting, production planning, EPM, coaching and management.
Clear interface skills, a high affinity for technology and direct, respectful communication supported by well-structured self-organization are my foundations for a successful cooperation. Supporting, motivating and developing in a truly team atmosphere and jointly achieving project and company goals are cornerstones of my self-image.
“Who feels too large to meet small tasks,
is too small to be entrusted with important tasks.”
[Jacques Tati, French screenwriter and actor 1907 – 1982]
responsible control and strategy development with 6+ years of experience
- at the interface to customers, markets, employees and shareholders
- creative with contemporary, effective innovations
- developing and establishing goal-oriented HR-strategies
- professional crisis management and claims handling
- merging and linking of companies in operational as well as financial and structural areas
- target-oriented liquidation, establishing and merging of companies
- contract -drafting, -negotiation and -review
- project management and controlling
training and 15+ years of experience "from booking to balance sheet"
- responsibility for period-end closing and liquidity planning
- creation of forecasts, budget- and business plans
- application processing for fundraising & subsidies
- implementation of comprehensible and controllable KPIs
has been routine in reporting to stakeholders for 15+ years
- focused, fact-based and goal-oriented presentations
- solution-oriented, open discussion panels
- detailed reporting with solution and development proposals
- open to classic, modern and creative conversations
digitalization and process streamlining, companions for 12+ years
- cross-company introduction of new software systems
- merging of various software and hardware architectures
- sustainable process and interface analysis
- identifying central and decentralized solutions for process optimization
- analysis and implementation of interface automation
- cross-company knowledge of structures, processes and IT relationships
- establishing in-house first-level support & IT management positions
- setup and development of cross-location hardware structures
- implementation of highly flexible, state-of-the-artwork options
by walking the tightrope between what is technically possible and economical rational
. determination of new and optimization of existing IT architectures
- cost-conscious IT management & efficiency-controlled system expansion
- group-wide understanding of the process-structure and IT relationships
- cross-company digitalization including project controlling
5+ years quality management officer (primarily DIN EN ISO 9001)
- experienced in "V2008" and successfully developed companies to "V2015"
- long term cooperation with medical companies and their standards
- transparent, targeted documentation of processes and tasks
20+ years active companion of changes in corporate cultures
- support of teams and workforce in change processes
- involvement of teams and development of new team constellations
- experience with constant adjustment processes
- accompanying and integration of experienced, critical team members
- organization and implementation of training courses
with my brand "code & layout" I am responsible for website projects as an interface from the customer to the experts in design, social media, SEO, programming, content management and advertising. If necessary, I also like to layout and program by myself or develop texts and optimize images. More than 15 years of experience in these topics make it easy for me to handle the communication between the project partners and facilitate the efficient implementation of customer requests.